4 Reviews | Write a Review
Here’s what some satisfied customers have to say
Some of these reviews were submitted on other websites. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by these websites.
Write a Review
Enter a quote such as: “I Love this company!”
(Optional, will only be used to communicate with you as needed.)
I have never been so amazed @ the friendliness & sense or urgency I received @ this hospital! I live in LA county & have had some of the worst service ever in alloy of hospitals but Los Robles was truly amazing!
Liked: Amazing attentitivness
This is really a nice place. The staff is very efficient and accommodating. The ED is very clean and everyone provided great service. It is good to know we have a great medical center here in town.
Its better than ever I visited the ER and was seen in less than 15 minutes. November 2009 I took my spouse and we waited only about 20 minutes. March of 2009, I was taken by ambulance and waited 3 hours before a doctor saw me! 5/2008 I waited with a friend for over 3 hours. Over all, I think they have solved the problem. Thank you for making our emergency room so much better!
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- What Is EMS and How Does It Work with the ER?
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go