Healthy Eating When Time Is Short
Healthy eating is often difficult to manage with a busy lifestyle. However, if you get organized and do a little planning, you’ll likely save more time that may be used for cooking. For example, if you find yourself frequently running to the grocery store to pick up ingredients you forgot, it’s time to keep a shopping list on your counter. Add items to it throughout the week as you run out of them. Be sure to list plenty of healthy ingredients on your list, such as whole grain cereal, seasonal produce, and lean protein sources. Another way to save time is to cook large batches of healthy meals on the weekends, divide them into individual portions, and freeze.
Hear more healthy eating tips by watching this video. This doctor offers some great ideas for quick, healthy breakfasts, and suggests getting the kids involved with grocery shopping and meal preparation.
For guidance on keeping your whole family healthy , turn to the caring physicians at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center. You can reach our hospital in Thousand Oaks by calling (805) 497-2727 or visit our website to learn more about our services, including cardiology services.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- What should you do if your child sticks a marble up his nose?
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go