Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
At Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center, we are committed to providing the most advanced care possible in an environment designed for the comfort of our patients and their loved ones. You can take a virtual tour of our hospital in this video. In this clip, you’ll see our patient rooms, surgery suites, diagnostic testing rooms, and our emergency room, as well as our welcoming waiting rooms and cafeteria.
You can put your trust in Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in Thousand Oaks for all of your family’s healthcare needs. For more information about our hospital services , please call (805) 497-2727 or visit our website.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- How does your care experience differ in a regional hospital?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!