Patient Education on Heart Failure
Heart failure is often thought of as a sudden event, similar to heart attack or cardiac arrest. However, heart failure is actually a progressive condition that requires ongoing management following an accurate diagnosis with modern screening techniques.
This video from the American Heart Association discusses some of the modern treatment strategies for heart failure that are creating more hope for patients. Heart failure arises at different stages, and the treatment plan will not look the same for every patient.
At Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, we utilize the latest treatment modalities and care coordination to ensure that every heart failure patient gets the specific care they need. As technology improves, our care evolves for the patients of the Thousand Oaks community. You can explore more details of our Heart Center and dedicated cardiovascular team on our website or by calling (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital