Understanding Your Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a facet of health that can contribute to heart disease. This video discusses how your daily activities can help or hinder high blood pressure.
Medication is not the only way to lower high blood pressure. You can improve your cardiovascular health with exercise. However, physicians have found that workplace activity is not enough to affect blood pressure levels. So if you engage in physically demanding tasks at work, you must still find time to exercise in your spare hours. Studies indicate that working out for a minimum of four hours each week outside of work can lower high blood pressure.
High blood pressure often shows no signs, which is why getting regular checkups is essential to your health. Call Los Robles Hospital in Thousand Oaks at (805) 497-2727 to speak with a Consult-A-Nurse representative about your blood pressure concerns.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital