Spotlight: The Trauma Center at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
When you have experienced a traumatic injury, you need immediate qualified medical assistance—and time is of the essence. At Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center, you will find the only Level II Trauma Center in the area of East Ventura County. Our capable trauma team is fully trained and prepared to provide all of our patients with multidisciplinary treatment to ensure that all of their needs are met. Our trauma emergency services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center has been providing the community with exceptional medical care for more than four decades. We work to ensure a rapid response to every medical emergency, offering some of the shortest emergency room wait times in the country. Visit our website to learn more about our Trauma Center and emergency room, or call (805) 497-2727 to find out more about the medical services we offer.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital Named Best Hospital for Stroke Care!
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Learn More About Staying Healthy