Fun Exercise Moves to Help You Get Active
While there is a general agreement that physical activity is necessary for good heart health, there are no rules about what kind of exercise is needed to stay in shape. If you do not enjoy traditional methods of working out, you might try some fun exercise moves to get on your feet.
This video shows off Andia Winslow’s moves for heart healthy activity, which involve dancing and jumping to stay fit. With just a few minutes of activity, you can get your heart rate up and boost your calorie burn while having fun.
If you are in search of more heart healthy changes you can add to your routine, call Los Robles Hospital at (805) 497-2727. For a complete line of cardiac services , please visit www.LosRoblesHospital.com.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital