Preventing COPD by Quitting Smoking
COPD is a chronic respiratory disease that can make it harder for you to breathe and perform everyday activities. Over time this disease can become life threatening, and it is often caused by a single preventable factor: cigarette smoking.
In this video you can hear the story of one former smoker who is coping with his COPD diagnosis. He struggles to tell his family that he has been told he only has a few years left to live with this disease and that he will not be able to see his grandchildren grow up.
To kick the habit of smoking and pave the way for your healthier future , visit Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center. Contact us in Thousand Oaks by calling our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (805) 497-2727 or visiting our website.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation