Why Should You Choose Los Robles Hospital For When You Choose to Have a Baby?
If you decide that you’d like to have a baby, Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center is here to assist with every step of your journey. From childbirth preparation classes geared to help teach you everything you’ll need to know about pregnancy, labor, delivery, newborn care and breast-feeding, to our birthing center, which features nine private rooms to offer you and yours the amenities that help make your experience as comfortable as possible, we’re ready to help. For newborns that need specialized care after birth, we have a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and should you need us in the future, we’re the only hospital in Ventura County to carry the coveted Los Angeles County Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) rating. For more information, call us today at (805) 497-2727.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital