Why Choose Los Robles Hospital When There’s an Emergency?
Life comes with surprises, some good, and some not so good. For those that are not so good, turn to Los Robles Hospital. With the only Level 2 Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County, as well our Emergency Department, which has been certified by Los Angeles County as approved to pediatrics, we’re here to make sure that you and yours can live life to the fullest, and enjoy every moment. To view our average wait times, which are some of the lowest in the country, text “ER” to 23000!
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital