Kathy Bates on Her Experience with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer can be difficult to diagnose, because it can cause symptoms that don’t seem related to the disease at all. In this video, Kathy Bates discusses her journey through diagnosis and treatment, which began when she began to feel ill with unexplained vomiting and digestive discomfort. Her treatment started almost right away, but this was only possible because she consulted her gynecologist upon the first indication that something was wrong. Watch the whole video clip to hear her whole story and learn about how you can keep yourself healthy.
With Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center , you can find the compassionate and detailed care you need to prevent serious health problems and promote wellness in your everyday lifestyle. You can reach us on our website or call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (805) 497-2727.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital