Is Your Cell Phone Making You Sick?
Contact with dirty surfaces is inevitable, but touching germ-ridden objects can be dangerous to your health if you are not washing your hands throughout the day. As this video explains, cell phones can be some of the worst objects to make contact with if you are not strict about washing your hands thoroughly after handling food, dirty diapers, using the restroom, or picking up animal waste. If you do not get your hands clean after these activities and you reach for your cell phone, you could be leaving behind traces of E. coli, which can make you very ill.
For more information about staying well and preventing illness in your family, join the H2U program offered through Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center. Get in touch with the benefits of H2U today by calling (805) 497-2727 or visiting our website.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital