Community Support at Los Robles Hospital
Volunteers and families within the Thousand Oaks community are essential to the high-touch patient care available at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center. Every day, community members offer their help and support to the hospital, and one inspiring story is shared in this video.
After watching his mother go through breast cancer surgery, local teen Daniel Aronsohn is bringing soft tees to breast cancer patients needing a little extra comfort in their recovery. His efforts have helped 200 patients working through the same surgical care that his mother received at Los Robles.
To learn more about Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center’s cancer care services or explore volunteer opportunities with us, visit our website today. You can also contact us through our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- The CPR Challenge: Be Prepared to Help Save a Life on Wednesday, May 22nd!
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- When do you need to see a doctor for a sunburn?