Palliative Care: For the Person with Lymphedema
Integrating Palliative Care within the Lymphedema patient’s healthcare focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms, pain, and stress of Lymphedema. Its overall goal is to improve the quality of life for both the patient and the family.
Join Laura Zempel, RN, MSW, CHPN, Palliative Care Nurse on staff at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center as she discusses “Understanding Palliative Care for the Person with Lymphedema” at the monthly meeting of the Lymphedema Support Group sponsored by Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center.
This month’s meeting will be held Wednesday, May 29, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the cafeteria at the East Campus of Los Robles Hospital , 150 Via Merida, Westlake Village, CA 91362. Catherine Hines, P.T., C.L.T. and Charlene Anderson, PT, CLT are the group facilitator.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Hip & Knee Replacement: Are You Ready?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer