Why People Visit Emergency Rooms [INFOGRAPHIC]
Emergency rooms are an integral part of America’s healthcare system. Millions of Americans visit ERs every year to get urgent medical attention for distressing symptoms. Just how are Americans using emergency rooms? Los Robles Hospital put together this infographic that explains the most common symptoms among emergency room patients. It offers interesting insight into the various situations emergency rooms must be equipped to face and shows how Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is improving patient care. Please share this information with your family and friends to remind them of the symptoms they shouldn’t ignore.
- A Quick Look at da Vinci Robotically Assisted Prostatectomy
- What should you do if your child sticks a marble up his nose?
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
- What to Expect During a Bone Scan