What You Need to Know About Salt
A common lifestyle change suggested for people at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, or kidney disease is reduction of the amount of salt consumed daily. Too much salt in one’s diet can lead to health problems, but it is necessary to consume some sodium and find a balance through moderation. If you do not consume enough sodium, you may have the same heart health risks that you would have if you eat too many salty foods. This video explains the research that has indicated that salt is necessary for people to remain in good health.
For more healthy living tips to keep your heart strong for life, contact Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center for information about our h2u program. You can reach us through our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (805) 497-2727 or visit us on our website.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital