Celebrating National Healthcare Volunteer Week
Every day, individuals across the country reach out to lend a hand in the healthcare community so that patient care and engagement are improved in the nation’s hospitals. These volunteers are recognized during National Healthcare Volunteer Week, which is taking place from April 21 to April 27 this year.
During National Healthcare Volunteer Week, you can show your support to the dedicated individuals volunteering in the Thousand Oaks community by purchasing an official logo from the Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals. These logos can be customized and printed on a variety of specialty items that will help you recognize the efforts of hardworking healthcare volunteers.
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is proud to give thanks to our healthcare volunteers as they are recognized for their contributions to patient care. If you want to learn about volunteer opportunities at Los Robles Hospital , contact us today by visiting our website .
- A Quick Look at da Vinci Robotically Assisted Prostatectomy
- What should you do if your child sticks a marble up his nose?
- Emergency Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital