Cataracts: Signs, Symptoms, Treatments, Prevention
Cataracts are the most common cause of vision loss in people over age 40 and is the principal cause of blindness in the world. Join Dr. Khanna as he discusses the signs, symptoms, prevention and latest treatments for cataracts at The Oaks Shopping Center on Thursday, April 25th from 9-10 AM.
Join us for “Health Chats”, a free community health seminar, every third & fourth Thursday of the month at the Oaks Mall. Enter the Mall on the southwest side near Nordstrom’s Department Store.
- Getting to Know the ER Staff: Emergency Room Nurses
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Having Your Baby at the Los Robles Family Birthing Center
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and the LA County Fire Department Team Up!