Stay on Top of Your Health by Reading Through These Resources
Learn about colorectal cancer, cancer care and more with the informative articles below. Contact Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center in Thousand Oaks for a personalized look at your health. Reach us on our website or through our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (805) 497-2727.
- Colorectal cancer is preventable through greater public awareness of the common risk factors for this disease. You can learn about these risks by visiting Cancer.org.
- Check out this article from the National Cancer Institute to get the basic facts about colorectal cancer and its treatment.
- Cancer prevention is most effective when it begins in childhood. This article from the CDC offers some tips for parents hoping to create a cancer-free future for their children.
- You can find the information you need to care for your lungs when you have lung cancer by clicking on this link from Lung.org.
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation