A Look at Heart Disease Risk in Hispanic Women
The American Heart Association has made great strides in improving women’s knowledge and awareness of heart disease, but there are still a significant number of women with no insight into their risk. As this video explains, Hispanic women have an even higher heart disease risk that they may not be aware of. This risk can be reduced by following the American Heart Association’s Simple 7. Watch the whole video to understand each of these seven steps for better heart health so that you can get started on including them in your life.
If you are uncertain of your heart disease risk, schedule a visit with one of the cardiologists at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center . You can also increase your heart health awareness by attending our American Heart Month events throughout the month of February. You will find the schedule for these events on our website, and you can schedule your hospital visits by calling (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital