Move Forward with Better Heart Health with the American Heart Association
For years, the American Heart Association has been helping hospitals , schools, and individuals learn more about heart health. This video explains the advances that the AHA has made to make Americans stronger and healthier.
With the help of the American Heart Association, emergency rooms and surgery centers can now provide more effective stroke care to patients. Because of the AHA, smoking in restaurants and airplanes is no longer the standard. Also, the American Heart Association has been instrumental in convincing public schools to serve healthier meals so that our nation’s children have a chance to live long and heart-healthy lives.
To find out more about what you can do to protect your heart, call Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center at (805) 497-2727. Our emergency room and hospital in Thousand Oaks provides comprehensive preventative information for patients and their families.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital