How American Diabetes Month Has Helped Raise Diabetes Awareness
Diabetes is a problem that has affected millions of Americans, and it continues to be a problem as obesity in all age groups remains high. During American Diabetes Month, you can learn more about the threat of diabetes and know how to keep it from becoming an issue in your health. This video has a recap of what American Diabetes Month accomplished last year so you can see what to expect this year.
After learning about the risk of diabetes with media from the American Diabetes Association, you can get a personal look at your own risk at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center . Find out how we can help you stay healthy for life by visiting our website or calling us at (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital Named Best Hospital for Stroke Care!
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Learn More About Staying Healthy