Germs and Cell Phones… What’s the Connection?
You might want to think twice about taking that next phone call on your cell phone! Germs such as E. Coli can lurk on your hands and on your cell phone. Frequent and proper hand washing is the key to keeping you safe. Find out more in this video, and for more information call Los Robles Hospital today at (805) 497-2727!
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation