Germs and Cell Phones… What’s the Connection?
You might want to think twice about taking that next phone call on your cell phone! Germs such as E. Coli can lurk on your hands and on your cell phone. Frequent and proper hand washing is the key to keeping you safe. Find out more in this video, and for more information call Los Robles Hospital today at (805) 497-2727!
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital