Protein and Blood Pressure
In a recent study, protein was found to help lower a person’s blood pressure. So, enjoying a glass of soy or low-fat dairy milk can not only help your bones and muscles, but your blood pressure as well! For more information, check out the rest of the video, or call Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center today at (805) 497-2727!
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation