Protein and Blood Pressure
In a recent study, protein was found to help lower a person’s blood pressure. So, enjoying a glass of soy or low-fat dairy milk can not only help your bones and muscles, but your blood pressure as well! For more information, check out the rest of the video, or call Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center today at (805) 497-2727!
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital