Los Robles Hospital and the LA County Fire Department Team Up!
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center, along with the LA County Fire Department’s Life Guard Division, organized a lecture on pediatric drowning that included an ocean mock drowning rescue. Take a moment to read the article that appeared recently in the Ventura County Star Newspaper. For more information, contact Los Robles Hospital today at (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- The CPR Challenge: Be Prepared to Help Save a Life on Wednesday, May 22nd!
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- When do you need to see a doctor for a sunburn?