Free Health Seminar: Cataracts and What to Do About Them
Cataract is an eye disease in which the normally clear lens of the eye becomes cloudy or opaque, causing a decrease in vision. Join Dr. Khanna as he provides insight into what causes cataracts and how to treat them. The event will take place this Thursday from 9-10 AM at The Oaks Shopping Center. For more information, contact Los Robles Hospital today at (805) 497-2727!
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital