Los Robles Hospital Receives American Heart Association’s “Get With The Guidelines-Stroke” Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
This prestigious award recognizes our commitment and success in implementing a higher standard of care by ensuring that stroke patients receive treatment according to nationally accepted guidelines.
We have shown how the quick and efficient use of guideline procedures can improve the quality of care for stroke patients and can reduce disability and save lives.
This marks the second year that we have been recognized with a Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital