Stay Safe This Summer
Summertime brings a variety of fun activities such as swimming, cycling, and playing sports. However, spending time outdoors can also mean an increased risk of injury, which is why it’s important to take safety precautions regardless of your age. This video explains why swimming alone is never a good idea, even for adults.
Despite taking care and having the proper supervision, accidents may still sometimes occur. That’s why Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center offers an efficient and well-equipped emergency room. With a 15-minute average ER wait and a Level II Trauma Center, we provide patients with the medical attention necessary for positive outcomes. Call (805) 497-2727 to learn more about our top-quality emergency care.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- What Is EMS and How Does It Work with the ER?
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go