Here Are More Resources On Staying Healthy And Safe This Summer
Whether you are expecting a baby, protecting your kids during summer fun, monitoring your cardiovascular health, or seeking urologic surgery solutions, Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center can help. Visit the following links or call (805) 497-2727 for more information on staying healthy throughout life:
- Find out how the da Vinci Surgical System can help treat a variety of urologic conditions on this page from daVinciSurgery.com.
- Visit daVinciHysterectomy.com to learn about the different types of hysterectomy and how da Vinci surgery compares to other treatment methods.
- This article from the American Heart Association offers tips on incorporating healthy foods into each meal.
- Learn how to prevent obesity and maintain a healthy weight on this page from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists explains how to stay physically active during pregnancy.
- For a comprehensive guide to remaining healthy throughout your pregnancy, visit WomensHealth.gov.
- Check out this page from ChooseMyPlate.gov to learn what nutritional choices are best for pregnant women.
- Learn what cholesterol is, which foods contain it, and why it is important for parents to monitor their children’s cholesterol intake with this article from KidsHealth.org.
- This information sheet from RedCross.org provides tips on keeping children safe in and around water.
- Don’t let a medical emergency ruin your summer fun—read this page from the Consumer Product Safety Commission to learn how to avoid accidents during outdoor activities.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital