Preventative Screenings for those Age 60+
(THOUSAND OAKS, CA) – Preventative health screenings are an effective way to identify hidden health risks. It can be the first step in early intervention to prevent potential health events later on.
If you’re 60 years of age or older, these screenings are exceptionally important. Understand what they can tell you. Join Munria Husain, M.D., Family Physician on staff at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center, at a seminar where she will discuss these screenings and the right steps towards a healthy future.
The free seminar will be held Thursday, June 28, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Oaks Mall, lower level, near Macy’s Men’s and Home Store.
Sponsored by Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center, Health Chats is a free community seminar held the third and fourth Thursday of the month at the Oaks Mall by Macy’s Men’s and Home Store on the lower level. Light refreshments are served.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital