Heart Health PSA with Mariah Carey
According to the American Heart Association, heart attack is the leading cause of death in the United States. Stroke, also known as a brain attack, is the fourth leading cause of death in American men and women. Do not become a part of these statistics—evaluate your risk factors and actively improve your health today. In this video, Mariah Carey discusses the importance of cardiovascular health and what you can do to stay healthy every day.
Are you in need of a compassionate and experienced medical specialist? Contact the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line today at (805) 497-2727 to schedule a consultation with a physician associated with our hospital. Our nurses are available all hours of the day to help you find a doctor to suit your needs.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital