Hands-Only CPR Tutorial Video
When an adult collapses from cardiac arrest, having a bystander nearby skilled in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can make a huge difference in their survival. According to the American Heart Association, only one-third of cardiac arrest sufferers get this lifesaving help.
If you witness an adult collapse from a cardiac event, being able to act fast with hands-only CPR can help to save his or her life. To improve hands-only CPR awareness, the American Heart Association has created this short tutorial video. Watch the clip to learn more about how you can take action and save a life.
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is dedicated to the cardiac health of our Thousand Oaks community. You can learn more about our comprehensive cardiac care services by visiting our website or contacting us at (805) 497-2727.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Hip & Knee Replacement: Are You Ready?
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer