Distracted Driving Awareness: Mothers Against Texting and Driving
Cell phone use and driving is a deadly combination and is an epidemic in the United States. According to FocusDriven, the advocates for cell-free driving, phone use is a factor in one in four car crashes and results in the death of thousands of Americans every year.
By watching this video, you can learn more about the dangers of texting, talking, and driving from the advocates at FocusDriven. April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month—improve your awareness and become a part of the solution. Keep yourself and others safe by keeping your phone turned off and out of your hands while on the road.
If you have more questions about staying safe and living healthy, contact the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center Consult-A-Nurse health line at (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital