The Complete Guide to Carb Counting
Many people with diabetes have difficulty counting the amount of carbohydrates in each of their meals. With some simple guidance and measuring tools, however, it can be easy to count carbs and enjoy more healthy portions of food.
In this video, you can learn about counting carbohydrates from a nationally recognized dietitian and certified diabetes educator. Counting carbs can help you to better control your blood glucose levels and manage your diabetes more successfully.
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is dedicated to the continued health of our community. If you have any further questions about successfully managing your diabetes, contact Los Robles Hospital’s 24-7 Consult-A-Nurse health line at (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- The CPR Challenge: Be Prepared to Help Save a Life on Wednesday, May 22nd!
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- When do you need to see a doctor for a sunburn?