Looking For More Information? Visit These Helpful Sites!
Knowing and recognizing symptoms early may help you to receive more effective medical treatment for a variety of conditions. Find out more about the symptoms, causes, and treatment of anaphylaxis and the other subjects covered in our recent blogs by looking through the resources below:
- You can read through facts and statistics regarding cardiovascular disease by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Did you know that maintaining good dental hygiene can help to prevent heart disease? This article from WebMD.com explains the connection.
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology provides an overview of what causes allergies and the symptoms of allergy attacks.
- This health guide from The New York Times outlines the causes, symptoms, and treatment of anaphylaxis .
- Visit The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network website to read more about food allergies and how they can be treated.
- This article from FamilyDoctor.org answers many frequently asked questions regarding the types and causes of cardiac arrhythmias.
- The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute also provides more information about arrhythmias and includes a basic description of the heart’s electrical system .
- PubMed Health goes into more depth about the causes, incidence, and risk factors of trigeminal neuralgia in this article.
- The trigeminal nerve is the fifth cranial nerve—read more about the cranial nerves on the Yale University School of Medicine website.
- You can learn some strategies to help manage anxiety from this article found on the Anxiety Disorders Association of America website.
Still have questions? Let Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center help —call us at (805) 497-2727.
- Getting to Know the ER Staff: Emergency Room Nurses
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Having Your Baby at the Los Robles Family Birthing Center
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and the LA County Fire Department Team Up!