Anxiety and Depression
It is completely normal to feel sad, scared, or anxious when confronted with difficult and stressful situations. Some people, however, experience these feelings frequently or even daily for no obvious reason, making it extremely difficult for them to function normally. When a person’s negative emotions interfere with their daily activities for a long period of time, they may be suffering from depression . In this video, you can learn more about the anxiety and depression that can follow a serious cardiac event.
If you are dealing with anxiety or depression, do not hesitate to seek help from the compassionate healthcare team of Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center. Find an experienced physician today by calling (805) 497-2727.
- Getting to Know the ER Staff: Emergency Room Nurses
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Having Your Baby at the Los Robles Family Birthing Center
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and the LA County Fire Department Team Up!