What are the Symptoms of Anaphylaxis?
Anaphylaxis is a sudden, severe, and life-threatening allergic reaction that is commonly triggered by insect bites, food allergies, or drug allergies. When suffering from this dangerous allergy attack, it is vitally important that patients receive immediate emergency care to avoid the severe complications associated with this condition. Watch this video to learn more about the symptoms of anaphylaxis and what to do if you experience an attack.
When you are formulating your emergency medical plan, consider including Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center’s Emergency Care Center as your go-to for prompt, quality medical care. Our physicians work around the clock to provide the community of Thousand Oaks, CA with experienced emergency care. Learn more about our ER by calling (805) 497-2727, or contact us online.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- The CPR Challenge: Be Prepared to Help Save a Life on Wednesday, May 22nd!
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- Healthy Eating When Time Is Short