Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Understanding your risk for disease is a great first step towards prevention. Learn more about heart disease and the other topics discussed in our recent blogs by reading through the resources below. If you have any further questions, let the staff at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center help. Contact us at (805) 497-2727 today.
- This article from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute provides more detailed information about heart valve disease.
- Read more about congenital heart disease from WebMD.com.
- The introduction of robotic surgical systems has dramatically enhanced surgeons’ abilities to perform procedures through much tinier incisions. Learn more about the benefits of these systems from the Oregon Health & Science University website.
- The Brown University website gives a comprehensive overview of robotic surgical procedures.
- This article from PubMed Health describes the causes, incidence, and risk factors for a heart attack.
- You can read this health guide from The New York Times to get more information about the recent findings regarding heart attacks .
- Read more about the warning signs of myocardial infarction from the American Heart Association.
- Human papillomavirus is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). Learn more about it from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Exercise is one of the most effective ways to keep your heart healthy . This article from MedicineNet.com answers some questions about heart health and exercise.
- Learn more about heart health for women from WomensHealth.gov .
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital