Hands Can Do Incredible Things
Learning the simple steps involved in hands-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can save the life of someone experiencing a medical emergency. In this video , you can learn more about what your hands and quick action can do for someone in need.
If you or a loved one is ever a victim of an emergency illness or injury, make Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center’s Emergency Medicine and Trauma II Center be a part of your emergency medical plan. We provide quality emergency care for our community of Thousand Oaks, California 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more about us by contacting us at (805) 497-2727.
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center Names Natalie Mussi as New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Heart Center | Cardiovascular Care at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Get a Look at the Facilities at Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
- Understanding why kids may be sent to PICU
- Los Robles Hospital Completes Purchase of Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital