Hands Can Do Incredible Things
Learning the simple steps involved in hands-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can save the life of someone experiencing a medical emergency. In this video , you can learn more about what your hands and quick action can do for someone in need.
If you or a loved one is ever a victim of an emergency illness or injury, make Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center’s Emergency Medicine and Trauma II Center be a part of your emergency medical plan. We provide quality emergency care for our community of Thousand Oaks, California 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more about us by contacting us at (805) 497-2727.
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation