iTriage Symptom Checker | Medical Information at Your Fingertips
When you’re experiencing a medical illness or injury, it’s not always easy to determine whether or not you should seek the care of your local emergency room.
The iTriage Symptom Checker app , available for the iPhone, Android phones, and mobile browsing, allows you to research your symptoms, explore the causes, and find treatment options for a number of diseases and medical conditions. Complete with procedure costs and a listing of healthcare providers, this helpful app is a must-have tool to help maintain your health and wellness.
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, then you’ll want to seek the care of the best emergency room or urgent care available. Let our physicians and emergency care staff members with Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center help diagnose and treat even your worst medical emergencies. For more information, visit our website or contact us at (805) 497-2727 for more information.
- Join Speech Pathologists Carole Superfine M.A., C.C.C. and Jeanette Nagai M.A., C.C.C., at “Chemo Brain” on April 24!
- Following Up with Your Child’s Pediatrician After an ER Visit
- ER Wait Times – Know Before You Go
- When do you need to go to the ER for food poisoning?
- Everything You Need to Know About Blood Donation