H2U – Health to You
Looking for a better way to stay on top of your health and wellness? Learn more about the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center’s H2U – Health to You program.
Here at the Los Robles Hospital, we understand that living a healthier lifestyle is easier when you have the support from physicians, medical staff members, and other like-minded individuals. That’s why we offer the Health to You program, ultimately allowing engaged members of society to learn more about protecting their health and boosting their longevity.
The H2U program offers a number of member benefits, including access to:
- Health and wellness information in a timely manner
- Online and print newsletters
- The Los Robles Hospital & Wellness Center’s online Community Calendar of events
- Quarterly magazines delivered by mail, including tips on healthy living, medical treatments, and disease prevention
- Online interactive health tools, including an extensive library of medical information
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored events and monthly activities
- Information regarding upcoming health screenings
Joining the Health to You program also gives you access to a number of discounts and VIP privileges from local and national sources. Save anywhere from 10 to 50% on prescription medications from over 60,000 pharmacies, including CVS, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and a number of independent providers. These discounts are also available to family members and dependents of any Health to You member.
For just $20 dollars, you can get access to a full year of H2U publications and online information. We also offer a $35 two-year subscription and couple’s program. Visit our website or contact us at (805) 497-2727 for more information on how to join .