Consult-A-Nurse® Healthcare Service from Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
Sometimes, a medical injury or illness can’t wait for an 8am appointment with your primary care physician. When it comes to finding some the best emergency or urgent care when you need it, the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is your number one resource. This overview on Los Robles’ Consult-A-Nurse Healthcare referral service offers more information on how we’re making patient care even better.
Our 24-hour Consult-A-Nurse referral hotline allows our nurses and referral specialists to help patients find answers to important healthcare questions, find a qualified physician, schedule doctors’ appointments and medical services, register for educational classes and events, and provide general information regarding our medical center.
When locating a physician, our staff ensures that you’ll find the best medical care possible by:
- Providing patients with information regarding the physician’s medical specialty, experience, services, and skills
- Finding physicians that are currently accepting new or high-risk patients
- Providing contact information, office hours, and locations for physicians
- Helping you locate a physician who is affiliated and has staff privileges with Los Robles Hospital
Our registered nurses with the Consult-A-Nurse service also provide information and healthcare consultations regarding a number of conditions and services, including:
- Cardiac or heart-health services
- Diabetic screening and wellness care
- Pediatric health
- Family birthing classes and services
- Men’s healthcare services
- Women’s healthcare services
- Neurology and stroke care
- Health screenings, medical fairs, and wellness seminars
- Orthopedic care
- Sleep disorders
- Spinal health
- Weight loss surgery
With over 500 board-certified physicians with over 35 medical specialties, the Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center provides some of the most accommodating services in the Thousand Oaks area. For more information, contact us online or be connected with our Consult-A-Nurse hotline by dialing (805) 497-2727.